Total de visualizações de página

quarta-feira, 16 de maio de 2012

Perfection - IMHO

OK....I admit it. Although I embrace and lust for a wide range of ethnically diverse men, I do have a "type" when it comes to committing to a LTR. The guy above is a quintessential example of what floats my boat, tinkles my ivories, gives me pause, turns my head (both of them) and induces spasms of wicked priapic thoughts. Coincidentally, he is the spitting image of the guy who taught me all about cock worship...using his cock as the alter. Unfortunately, he was also slightly Morman-esque in his personal need to recruit new members to the fold by proselytizing avidly at every opportunity. Had he been a member of that religious sect, he certainly would have been awarded for his successful recruitment efforts. Of course, it helped to have a hook, in this case the God-like appendage between his legs. It certainly brought out my own religious fervor on innumerable occasions over six years of boozy and dysfunctional "wedded bliss". Rich McGovern, if you're out there, honey, hope to hear from you one of these days. I have this compulsion to return to the church, if you catch my drift..... 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário