Total de visualizações de página

quarta-feira, 16 de maio de 2012

A Bout of Doubt With Boy Cock

He emailed me with this photo attached. He talked about his "revelation" that happened over his holiday break from school at a party his parents held annually for families in their church. He had seen the kid at an assembly and had wondered...well...he wondered if he might share the same vague feelings of lust and need as he did. He couldn't even describe the feelings exactly, but he called on them whenever he masturbated and it always led to a second load within minutes. He was shocked to see him come in the front door with his parents that mid-December night. He had never seen him at church and was bummed because he hadn't attended church camp the previous summer. There would have been more opportunities there to experience the inevitable. As the evening progressed he spoke to the kid and asked if he wanted to go upstairs to play computer games. He shut the door - and locked it - they were in the room alone. He stood behind the kid as he logged in to his gamer site. He felt himself growing and he saw the kid flinch as he casually brushed his erection against his arm. That's all it took. The kid turned in the chair, opened his pants and sucked him until he came. He allowed him to completely empty his adolescent cum sack down his throat - and then swallowed all of it. This was the beginning. Fast forward to two weeks ago. After contacting me about his experience he asked me if I would consider meeting him to suck him off. "Kind of a ballsy kid", I thought. I admired his directness, but was even more intrigued by his young cock. I asked him if he was 18. He said that he had just turned 18 last month. He asked if he could come over. I wasn't sure. I'm not a pedi-perv and have never crossed that age line. Never. Could I be sure he wasn't lying? I opened the door to find a thin, pretty, casually dressed "kid" with shaggy light brown hair, blue eyes and a bulge. Yes, a bulge...clearly a sign that he was ready, willing....and more than able. Was this a challenge, bait, cheap thrills, temptation....what was I feeling? Lust. That's what I was feeling. I asked, "Please, be honest, are you really 18?", I asked. "Promise. Scout's honor. Mean it", he responded. Cute answer. It made the decision to go for it easier. He seemed mature, sweet, sexy and....hard. He unzipped in the hallway and pulled out his hard cock and balls, saying, "Suck it". Ballsy is right. And of course I did. I sucked him and licked his balls and used my hand and mouth and tongue and saliva and throat. His load came soon, plentiful, forceful ropes of boy semen. It made me gag and swallow as he shot. I wanted his load and he needed to prove that he was in charge. It happened quickly. We never left the hallway. He zipped up his jeans and pulled out his wallet. "Told you I was 18", he said as he pulled his driver's license out from the plastic covering and brought it close to my face. January 17, 1994. I suddenly felt waves of self-incrimination for having done what I did before seeing the document. I was so relieved to know that I had not crossed the line....and I hope I never will. I could taste his cum in my mouth for hours after he left. I jacked off thinking of his young, hard cock thrust into me so easily and without hesitation. I have not heard from him since. A bout of doubt, with a happy ending....

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário