Total de visualizações de página

quarta-feira, 16 de maio de 2012

He is Risen!!!!




I know, I am terribly sacrilegious for those of you who follow certain religious traditions. Please forgive me. It's just my nature to be a little sceptical and jaded when it comes to religious dogma. I was raised a good Methodist/Episcopalian, but, as you can see, I have lapsed into the arms of Satan and the Lord Cock in a serious way.Whatever. I get a lot more comfort and pleasure being down on my knees worshipping a big dick than I ever did attending services, even at this oh-so-sacred time for Christians. And so, my little pervs, I bring you Easter eggs like you've never seen them before, courtesy of my buddy Robert Means (or "Meanie" as I call him since he tortures me with graphic photos of large penises constantly....bitch!). Anyway, as they say, he is risen! And as always, I anxiously await the second coming...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário